*** NAVIGATING LIFE TRANSITIONS ***
I am facilitating a monthly adult support group to help you navigate challenging lifestyle transitions, for example; managing your or a loved one’s health and body related changes, changes in intimate relationships, divorce, and career.
I combine the uses of sharing deep feelings, meditative and creative exercises, and encourage active group input. Drawing upon my years of experience as a therapist, group facilitator, and graduate psychology instructor, I gently help you to examine limiting patterns, and support you in uncovering strengths. The aim is for you to gain more access to your innate emotional, creative and spiritual gifts.
- Meets in Oakland
- One Sunday per month from 3 to 4:30p.m. (Occasionally the date is changed to accommodate all members).
- Fee for group is $50.00 per session. Email for more info: email@example.com
*** HEALTH CARE PROVIDERS GROUP ***
I am facilitating a monthly group for holistically oriented health care providers to explore and deepen your understanding of the personal impact of direct client / patient work.
This is a small eclectic group of psychotherapists, nurses, doctors, social workers, acupuncturists, and bodywork practitioners, gathered for connection and opportunity to address the intersection between client care and self-care. The group will bring forward not yet thought of solutions through creatively designed exercises, dialogue, and the uses of imaginative process.
Topics and Focus Examples:
- Understanding/managing emotional overload, vicarious trauma, and work stress
- Dealing with the impact of systems, colleagues, and patient/ family relationships
- Helping clients and patients understand and navigate the connections between psychological and physical health (and more….)
Continuing Education Credits available for Nurses.
When: Our monthly meetings are held on Sundays. Occasionally the monthly date will change to best meet the groups’ needs. Please contact me for the next meeting date.
Time: 3p.m. to 4:30 p.m.
Where: Berkeley/ Oakland, call or email for specifics. 510-214-6951 / firstname.lastname@example.org
Cost: $50.00 per session.